Re: Merry Christmas

Morning,

All things that NEED to get done will get done... (huge difference between need and want).....

Center too.. we're down to month to month.. I paid the rent for Jan ... that will give us time to accomplish bringing in artists and perhaps more.  No option but to go forward to see where it leads.

Christmas was brunch with Jacque and Irene... many puppy hugs since Jacque brought Mickey and Irene has Emma and Gracie....

Heading to the center so that Norma and Rich can move out (pottery).. then need to clean, patch, and prepare so that Angeline can start moving into the window tomorrow.... and Here I thought I'd have some extra time at home!

Doing what needs to be done..