Assistance

Neil

I hope you and Marcy had a great Christmas.  I wish I could be writing to you under different circumstances.  My son, Ryan J. Koziol, is a naval aviator and has been deployed three times in support of Afghanistan operations.  His wife has destroyed all his finances.  There are numerous things she has done in this regard and I would prefer discussing them with you rather than listing them in this email.  In essence, she has wasted tens of thousands of dollars and conducted herself in such a way that simply can not be described.  In my 35 years in the military, I have not seen such disregard for financial responsibility.  This includes changing allotments for her benefit, forging checks, doctoring my son's credit reports, abusing credit cards, opening credit union accounts in my son's name, buying expensive items for other people, not making mortgage payments during his deployments causing his home to go into active foreclosure and the list gets longer.

My son can not tolerate this any more--nor can we.  She has destroyed her marriage and our family.  Over the course of the past three months, we have been working all these debt issues.  We are making excellent progress with what we know.  But we simply don't know what is still out there--and she can't (or won't) state what she was doing with all the money.

I am working the mortgage hardship case for my son--we made the strongest case we could and it is with the Wells Fargo underwriters right now for review and decision.  We are hoping they will remove the home from active foreclosure so Ryan and I can take care it.

We need a rock-solid lawyer in the Pensacola, FL region to assist Ryan in divorcing her.  Someone who understands the military too because she deserves absolutely NOTHING for what she has done to him and their two young children.  No custody of the children and absolutely not a dime from Ryan for alimony.

Ginny and I will do whatever it takes to protect Ryan's military career and his children.  We will also do whatever it takes to get him out of the financial crisis he's in because of his wife.

Since she had no regard for Ryan's financial situation we became suspicious that she would try to use the kids to get money.  Well we were right--we went to the credit bureau to get credit reports on the kids--the son is two years old and the daughter is four years old.  Well, our suspicions ran true unfortunately--she did apply for a credit card using her daughter and her daughter's SSAN.  I don't see too many four year olds walking around with credit cards these days.  On the credit report is says something like stopped by credit guarantor--whatever that means.  Means nothing to me because it remains a fact that she did it and could care less if her daughter's credit was tainted--at the age of four.

She has big problems and we have attempted to get her mental health treatment--but the straw broke the camel's back last week when she told my son she was just going through the "motions."  That does it for us.

I could write a book on everything she has done--I only touched on a few of them in this email.  We need help.

Request your advice and recommendations for legal counsel for Ryan.

All the best--just wish I was writing under different circumstances.

Craig