Sent: Monday, December 26, 2011 4:24 PM
Subject: Fw: Brig Treatment of Hutchins

Forwarded. This e-mail is from MGen
Richard Cook, USMC(Ret'd). The
e-mail is addressed to Tom Farrell,
(Civil Service) ACOS,G-l, MCB,
CamPen.The CO of MCB, CamPen is
Colonel Nick Morano, USMC, a
fine Marine Officer.

At one point in time, since Sgt Hutchins
has been confined at the MCAS, Miramar
Brig, he was informed by either the CO or
XO of the Brig, that his was considered to
be a "Person of Interest". Putting 2 & 2
together, that, in my opinion, makes him a
"Political Prisioner" of his own government,
to appease, the very corrupt Iraqi government,
under SOFA (Security of Forces Agreement),
which is due to expire at midnight on 31Dec11.
Our government and the USMC contends, that
Hutchins is serving the sentence of a General
Courts-Martial. For those of us retired Marines
and others, who sat thnrough that entire GCM
Trial, we are still of the opinion, that the trial was
a set-up. If we can get enough members of Congress
like Duncan Hunter, Al West, etc. to look into this
matter, the charges against Hutchins and the rest of
his Squad could possibly be dismissed. After almost
6 years in limbo, possibly the charges against SSgt
Wuterich, USMC (K/3/1) might also be dismissed.
He is due to go on trial sometime in Jan. 2012.

Semper fi & Happy New Year,
Don Greenlaw

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cooke Richard Sr. M." <rmcooke@me.com>