Marcy and I will be in a court-martial at Camp Pendleton the entire month of January for the trial of my client, SSgt Wuterich (from the Haditha incident in 2005).  It should be in the news rather prominently during next month.  I've lost your phone number.  Can you send that to me?  We'd like to find some time to come up and visit, but will need to let you know by phone when that might be.
Love,
Neal and Marcy

On Dec 27, 2011, at 5:14 PM, Mose Alvey wrote:

NEAL , THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, LOVE, Mose

From: Neal Puckett <napuckett@comcast.net>
To: Mose Alvey <sralvey@yahoo.com>
Cc: Arnold Phil <pgarnoldlaw@aol.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 2:05 PM
Subject: Re: regarding Family Trust

Uncle Mose,
I sure can!  His name is Philip Arnold and his phone number is:  760-728-6335.  His email is:  pgarnoldlaw@aol.com.  He verified that he still has your file and there is some work for you to do by way of providing information since Aunt Dody's passing.
Love,
Neal and Marcy

Neal A. Puckett, Esq
1800 Diagonal Rd, Suite 210

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential, and is intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any use, distribution, copying of disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify Puckett & Faraj, P.C. at 703-706-9566 or via a return the e-mail to sender.  You are required to purge this E-mail immediately without reading or making any copy or distribution.