Avid would like your feedback on Notation & Learning

Avid Support

Hello,

We are constantly looking for ways to improve the quality of our products and services. To do that, we need to know what you think. We'd really appreciate it if you would take just a few minutes to give your feedback.

We value your input and time and this survey should take less than 5 minutes to complete.

Click on the following link to launch the survey.

Launch Survey

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
Noomi Codon
Senior Manager Customer Success

We're Avid.   Learn More `

© 2011 Avid Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Avid, the Avid Logo, and other Avid trademarks are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Avid Technology, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries.
This message you have received is an advertisement or solicitation from: Avid Technology, Inc. 75 Network Drive, Burlington, MA 01803. If you wish to be removed from our case survey mailing list click here. If you wish to remove your company from our case survey mailing list click here.