US Airways - Web Check-in reminder

Title: Save time with Web Check-in
US Airways

You can check in from 24 hours and up to 60 minutes before your flight (2 hours if you're flying internationally). Then, all you need to do is print your boarding pass and head to the gate.

Confirmation code: C9R63R

Flight

0583

Departure city and time

Washington, DC (DCA) 07:00AM
Depart date: 12/30/2011

Not a Dividend Miles member? Join now.

Still need a place to stay? Check out our great rates on hotels.

Still need a rental car? Get great deals and miles on last minute rentals from Avis, Budget and Hertz.

We are committed to protecting your privacy. Your information is kept private and confidential. For information about our privacy policy visit usairways.com.

US Airways, 111 W. Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281 | Copyright US Airways | All rights reserved.