Introduction of Roger Herman

Major Kaza: This is my introduction of Roger
                  Herman.

Roger is a former Marine Helo Pilot, shot down
during the war in RVN. He is the founder of the
organization known as "Pop-a-Smoke", well known
to Marine Helo Pilots and Marine Grunts. He resides
in San Diego and visits Larry on a regular basis, as
his schedule permits. When Roger was shot down
he sustained serious injuries to his back. In order
to remain on active duty as a Major selectee, they
clipped his wings and were going to assign him a
desk job. In view of that fact, Roger applied for an
intra-service transfer from the Marine Corps to the
Navy and was accepted by the Navy as a C-130
Pilot. He retired from Naval Service as a LtCdr and
went to work as a pilot with United Airways and is
now totally retired. His Dad was a fighter pilot
during WWII and was awarded the Navy Cross.
He is most interested in helping Larry any way
he can. I have advised Roger to contact you and
clear any actions with you, beforehand. He totally
agreed to that. He is aware of the pending Legal
Review Hearing.

V/R, Semper fi & Happy New Year,
Don Greenlaw