Limited-time Specials

Money-saving specials on new products. | Having problems viewing this email? View an online version | Español
Melaleuca
The Wellness Company
Our First $1 Billion in Annual Sales and We Are Just Getting Started! Our First $1 Billion in Annual Sales and We Are Just Getting Started!
Web-Only Specials Coupons Product Store My Account

BodiPack
BodiPack™ is back
for a limited time.
Bring home our best-selling personal care products and get four FREE products.
BodiPack
New Year. New You.
New Year.
New You.
Save over 10% on limited
time weight loss packs
New Year. New You.
Web-Only Specials
Replenex Extra Strength 2-Pack
Save 25% with this limited-time 2-pack of Melaleuca's exclusive patented formula.
Web-Only Specials
Valentine's Specials
Perfect Gifts to Share with Your Valentine
Show that special someone you care with Melaleuca exclusives at incredible savings.
Valentine's Specials
January Business Incentive
$1 Memberships January 1-18, 2012
Enroll new Customers with $1 Memberships the first
18 days in January.
January Business Incentive
Melaleuca: A Legacy of Wellness
Melaleuca: A Legacy
of Wellness
.
A never-seen-before look into Melaleuca's top 22 products. Never stop learning.

Melaleuca: A Legacy of Wellness.

  Shop by Category:
  Vitamins & Supplements Dental Care Candles & Air Fresheners
  Food & Weight Loss Hair Care Pet Care
  Cleaning & Laundry Bath & Body Specials
  Medicine Cabinet Beauty Sales Aids & Materials

Product Store | Business Center | Marketplace | MyMelaleuca | Web-Only Specials | Help Center

*Shipping and handling costs and sales tax may apply.

Prices are available during January 2012 and only when ordered through Melaleuca.com. Savings reflect amount saved when compared to purchasing products separately at Preferred Customer Prices. Additional shipping costs may apply.

Please do not reply to this email address.
Send any questions or comments to info@melaleuca.com or call 1-800-742-2444.
This email was sent to: puckwood@comcast.net

This email was sent by: Melaleuca, Inc.
3910 S. Yellowstone Hwy.
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
United States

We respect your right to privacy - view our policy
Update your Melaleuca email preferences
© 2012 Melaleuca, Inc.