Authors' Corner at WAI Convention

Dear Marcy,

I am Linda Maloney's publisher for *Military Fly Moms*, as you are probably
aware.

I hope you will take a few moments to read through her letter, which she
sent yesterday to all of the women portrayed in the book, as well as to a
number of other people in the aviation field.

I hope you will take up the mighty pen (or computer keys) and strike a
persuasive letter to Dr. Chabrian, president of Women in Aviation,
International, and/or Sue Coon, member services and merchandise manager of
WAI, so that they will reverse their decision and allow Linda a place at
the Authors' Corner at the WAI convention in Dallas this coming March.

If that option doesn't seem appropriate to you for any reason, then please
forward this email to any woman or man in the aviation field whom you know,
regardless of whether they belong to WAI.  In reaching out to many, you
will surely help us to find some of the thousands of attendees at this
convention who are very likely to want to see or buy this book, to meet
Linda Maloney, and to meet the other women whose inspiring stories are told
in *Military Fly Moms* about their military aviation careers combined with
motherhood.

*Military Fly Moms* was a colossal undertaking by Linda Maloney.  I, too,
am represented in the book, which is how I came to know her, become her
friend, and, last year, her publisher.  I am so proud and excited to be
associated with this amazing collection of stories.

Please do whatever you can to not only help Linda present her book at the
WAI convention, but also to allow WAI attendees (who number in the
thousands) the opportunity to see and buy this book.  If you have any
questions at all about the book, please contact me or go to the following
websites:  www.tannenbaumpublishing.com, or www.lindaheidmaloney.com .

Thank you so much in advance, and all my best greetings for the new year!

Connie Reeves
P.S.  As Linda noted, the price of the book is not yet fully determined as