Re: New Member Orientation

Joe - I like the brief - well done.  F&B has increased to $100 per quarter.  Time is my only concern.  Ed

Sent from my iPhones

On Jan 5, 2012, at 7:01, Joe Lynch <Joel@moaa.org> wrote:

Megan

Membership Committee

I am retransmitting this email and attachment.  When I sent the PowerPoint brief to all of you yesterday, it bounced back because of its size (15 MB).  I have converted it to pdf to shrink its footprint so that I can get a copy to you.  Please see the note below and let me know if you have any comments/suggestions prior to the January 20 New Member Orientation.   Thanks.   //Joe

Joseph G. Lynch

Major General, USAF (Ret.)

General Counsel

Military Officers Association of America

201 N. Washington Street

Alexandria, Virginia 22314-2539

Phone:  (703) 838-8166

Mobile:  (571) 245-4664

email:  joel@moaa.org

www.MOAA.org

                      One Powerful Voice.     For every officer at every stage of life and career.