Track the status of your Melaleuca shipment

Order Shipping Confirmation
Dear Neal Puckett,

Thank you for shopping with Melaleuca! Your order has been shipped.

Order Date: 12/31/2011
Order Number: 45832936
Invoice Total: 85.58
Tracking Number(s): 1ZV869F90321003278

You should receive your shipment within 3-10 business days.

You can track your order on Melaleuca.com.
Don't have an account? Create your Online Account, it's simple!

We look forward to helping you shop again for better, safer products.

Have a wonderful day!

  Vitamins & Supplements Dental Care Pet Care
  Food & Weight Loss Bath & Body Specials
  Cleaning & Laundry Beauty Sales Aids & Materials
  Medicine Cabinet Candles & Air Fresheners

Product Store | Business Center | Marketplace | MyMelaleuca | Web-Only Specials | Help Center

Please do not reply to this email address.
Send any questions or comments to info@melaleuca.com or call 1-800-742-2444.
This email was sent to: puckwood@comcast.net

This email was sent by: Melaleuca, Inc.
3910 S. Yellowstone Hwy.
Idaho Falls, ID 83402
United States

We respect your right to privacy - view our policy
Update your Melaleuca email preferences
© 2011 Melaleuca, Inc.