New Arlington Grille Menus!

Dear Members,

We are very pleased and excited to announce the launch of our new Menu in the Arlington Grille!

Our culinary team has worked long and hard over the holiday season to bring some new excitement and energy to the menus.

Come and taste some new delicious appetizers and sandwiches such as our Shrimp & Chorizo Sandwich, The California Chicken Sandwich, Shrimp Fritters and more.  We have a variety of new entrees as well â Rosemary Infused Fillet of Salmon, Pork Tenderloin, Long Island Duckling to name a few.  And we promise you will not want to miss the wonderful selection of salads â Mango-Ginger Stilton Salad, Sesame Crusted Salmon Salad, Oriental Chicken Salad and many more.

While you are dining donât forget to save room for our tasty dessert selection.  The Grille Room in Arlington is open from 11 am to 9 pm Tuesday through Fridays and open for Breakfast on the weekends â 8 am to 9pm â Saturdays and Sundays.

Happy New Year and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Click Here to Stop future Mailings