Spoon book

Ms. Atwood

I apologize for our tardiness in responding to you letter of October 28, 2011.  The museum is closed until May 1 and I am just getting caught up on correspondence.

Thank you for your $25 check to cover expenses, it is very much appreciated.  It will be deposited today.

We will duplicate a copy of the Spring, 1976 Heritage which you requested and send it this week.

Regarding the book by C. B. Spoon, we do not have copies for sale.  Byron Spoon's address is 6109 Armaga Spring Road, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275-4802.  His email is byspoon@earthlink.net.  He might have a copy.

Thank you for your interest in Klickitat County history.

Dennis Birney, Board Member