Four offers inside. Don’t miss out!

Title: Get a fresh start to the New Year! Speed up your PC today.
View on mobile device or browser  |  Get a fresh start to the New Year! Speed up your PC today.
Staples Find a store     |    Weekly Ad >
Give your computer a fresh
start. Visit your local Staples® store for these expert services.
Find a store In store only.
Your
technology experts. Easy to buy. Easy to fix.  Easy to save.  Live
Customer Support Available Monday - Friday 8AM - 8PM ET. Pop ups must be
enabled.  Email. Questions? Concerns? Feel free to drop us a quick note.
 Call 1-877-612-1185 Our tech experts are at your service.
INK & TONER  |  PAPER  |  OFFICE SUPPLIES  |  TECHNOLOGY  |  CLEANING & BREAKROOM  |  FURNITURE  |  COPY & PRINT  |  HOT DEALS
For questions or to order,
call 1-800-333-3330.

Find a store
Alexandria, VA

Email us >

Chat >

Request a catalog >

Get the Staples iPhone® app.
Make sure this email doesn't end up in your junk folder. Add staples@e.staples.com to your address book. Update your email preferences here.

Unsubscribe. You can always come back.

Privacy Policy. Your email address is safe with us.

Staples Contract & Commercial, Inc., 500 Staples Drive, Framingham, MA 01702.
Protect it. FREE
virus scan. Over 30 million spam threats go through email every day.
Let us scan your PC and find out whether it’s in danger. Item no.
330163 Find a store. Speed it up.  PC
Tune up+ just $9.99. Our Staples EasyTech certified technicians will:
• Speed up start and shutdown time. • Clean up unnecessary
files. • Scan for viruses. Item no. 322391 Find a store. Back it up.
Unlimited data backup for 1 year. Just $59.99. Set it. Forget it. And
relax. We'll install Carbonite®, and it starts backing up your
files, automatically and in the background.   Access your files anytime,
anywhere. Access backed-up files from any Web browser, or from your
iPhone, iPad, Android or BlackBerry smartphone.  Item no. 425229 Find a
store. Clean it up.
Virus removal. Just $99.99. Was $149. Our Staples EasyTech certified
technicians will remove it for you at our new low price.  Simply bring
your PC into your local Staples® store and have one of our EasyTech
certified technicians fix it for you. It’s that easy!  Item no.
823334 Find a store. Live Customer
Support. Available Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–8 p.m. ET. Pop-ups
must be enabled. Email. Questions?
Concerns? Feel free to drop us a quick note. Your
technology experts. Easy to buy. Easy to fix.  Easy to save. Call
1-877-612-1185. Our tech experts are at your service.