From: "Blackwood, Michael E. [UNK]" <MICHAEL.E.BLACKWOOD@saic.com>
To: Jennifer Hunt <hunt_jennifer@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 8:18 AM
Subject: RE: Haditha testimony- what do you think?

This is a kangaroo court and that young sergeant is going to get smoked like a two dollar cigar. Where was his Officer and why wasnât he or any others to include his Staff NCO being charged? They are overall responsible for their unit. This article makes it sound like this young Marine was operating on his own with his own unit â Not true.