Help WAMU 88.5 News by completing a quick survey

Title: WAMU

You're receiving this newsletter because you are a member of WAMU 88.5.

If you're having trouble reading this email, view it in your browser. Manage your subscription.

Starting on Tuesday, Jan. 24, WAMU 88.5 will air a series of reports from education reporter Kavitha Cardoza and producer Ginger Moored on the high school drop-out crisis in the District. The reports will air during our local morning broadcast of NPR’s Morning Edition. WAMU 88.5 will also air a special week of programs in late April about the drop-out situation, including a one-hour documentary on WAMU 88.5’s Metro Connection, during which Kavitha will follow-up with some of the interviewees from the original pieces.

Before the series begins, we hope to get a better sense of area residents’ knowledge of high school dropouts and the outcomes they often face as the result of the decision to leave school. Please complete this short, six-question survey; we thank you for your time and assistance!

This survey and series of reports is part of "American Graduate: Let’s Make It Happen," a public media initiative made possible by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.

Forward to a friend