Afternoon Buzz--Your afternoon update: Two upcoming chances for light snow

Title: Afternoon Buzz - The Washington Post
If you have difficulty viewing this newsletter, click here to view as a Web page.
Click here to view in plain text.
The Washington PostWednesday, January 11, 2012
newsletter header

Todayâs News Update

Two upcoming chances for light snow

Two minor snow threats may be in the works for this week. The first one is with the strong cold front that will be moving through our region early Friday morning. The second is from a clipper type low that is forecast to track southeast from the Midwest towards our region Sunday morning.

Child cruelty charge after baby found alone in Occupy camp

The girl was unharmed, authorities said.

More of your Metro budget questions

Dr. Gridlock addresses more of the questions and comments travelers submitted about Metroâs proposed fare and fee hikes and other transit issues.

Former ANC chairman charged with fraud

The former ANC 5B chair William Shelton is the latest city official to be charged by federal prosecutors.

More PostLocal

See page B2 of your morning Metro section to read more.

Get the Going Out Guide App for iPhone.

Get The Washington Post, your way.
Want to stay on top of the latest news, features, commentary and more? Here's how:
Mobile: Alerts: Social Media:
Applications
WebÂsite
E-mail
SMS
RSS Feeds
Facebook
Twitter
SEND TO A FRIEND UNSUBSCRIBE E-NEWSLETTER CENTER GET HELP
Washington Post Digital
E-mail Customer Care
1150 15th Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20071