To: "Don Greenlaw" <dgreenlaw@cox.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 1:16 PM
Subject: Re: Wuterich update

Hi. I just copied this link to the blog. Try this!!! Let me know if it doesn't work. Marcy

http://www.puckettfaraj.com/2012/01/sergeant-admits-repeatedly-lying-to-investigators-in-exchange-for-testimony/

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 12, 2012, at 11:19, "Don Greenlaw" <dgreenlaw@cox.net> wrote:

Marcelyn: Tried to pull up website. Cox msg
               says it cannot be found?

Best Regards,
Don Greenlaw
----- Original Message ----- From: "Atwood Marcelyn" <marcy@puckettfaraj.com>