We'd like your opinion on case number 01819137

Avid Support

Hello Marcelyn Atwood,

Thank you for your recent contact with Avid Customer Success, reference:

Case #: 01819137, Case description:Sibelius 7.0

We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Your feedback from a brief survey will help us determine if this was a successful experience for you and give us insight into how to better service all our customers.

Click on the following link to launch the survey.

Thank you for your time.

Vicky Moreno
Director Customer Success

We're Avid.   Learn More `

© 2011 Avid Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Avid, the Avid Logo, and other Avid trademarks are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Avid Technology, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries.
This message you have received is an advertisement or solicitation from: Avid Technology, Inc. 75 Network Drive, Burlington, MA 01803. If you wish to be removed from our case survey mailing list click here. If you wish to remove your company from our case survey mailing list click here.