To: Don Greenlaw
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: Engine Room Explosion, Power blackout could have caused Italian cruise disaster

I agree with Hollenbeck as would I think Craig Roberts. If you have not seen anything on Craig Roberts refer to the attached and watch his video down at the bottom of the attachment. This Cruise Liner precisely fits Roberts' description of the Fatwa declared after the USS Vincennes shot down the Iranian airliner back in I think 88. I was Science Advisor to the CJTFME at the time of the shootdown but forget exactly when it was

Carroll D. Childers P.E.
Consultant (540) 842-4937
Maj Gen (Ret)
"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest America become bankrupt. People must again learn to work,instead of living on public assistance." Author unknown but I like it