To: Tom Constantine
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 2:56 PM
Subject: Israel about to unload??

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/world_now/2012/01/us-israel-postpone-military-exercise-iran.html US cancels military exercise with Israel

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20120115/D9S9EP7O0.html Chairman of Joint Chiefs enroute to Israel

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20120115/D9S9EUU00.html Iran warns Arab neighbors: they will not boost oil production should Iranian production be curtailed (or else) .

Would someone like to explain to this simple person why the Pentagon is completely wound up about some Taliban being pissed on while the world is about

to blow up? There must be a reasonable explanation why a cadre of four star flag officers seemingly cannot find their way out of an unlocked closet. Far be it

for me---but I deem it prudent that USA begin making strategic preparations sooner rather than later because I have an inkling that BB Netanyahu is about to put a rocket in someone's pocket. A cooling corpse getting a golden shower in Afghanistan is not an earthshaking event. At least not to me, but I was never a four star.

Tom Constantine

US Marine Corps  ret

"As democracy is perfected, the office of President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright moron."

-- H.L. Mencken, The Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920