To: "don Greenlaw" <dgreenlaw@cox.net>
Sent: Sunday, January 15, 2012 4:32 PM
Subject: Female engagement team (where's operational security?)

Don:

I don't know, but to me this seems like a violation of operational security as we have had it described to us as parents of Marines.

I don't know, it seems dangerous to me. And, this is a Marine photo and story, official! It shows this female Marine's face, and gives her hometown, high school, unit, etc.

This could endanger high school--target since it is mentioned, herself when she returns to hometown, and her family now in the hometown. There were just 3 jihad attacks broken up on US soil last week! You sent me a story about that from American Thinker.

I believe I read this woman Marine is a member of a reserve unit, I saw it posted the other day too, and just saw this again today. It would endanger family member too as I understand it, because she will be returning home to her home town and not even to a big base with some protection.

I just thought it was a violation of operational security, but it is an official Marine photo and story!

http://saline.patch.com/articles/saline-grad-helps-women-in-afghanistan#photo-8900076