Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 12:14 PM
Subject: RE: BBC News - US Marines identify 'urination' troops

Bob - The Marines have a record of instilling fear/hatred in the enemy - The Japanese feared and hated the Marines in WWII and the same for the enemy in Korea and also in Vietnam - and I suspect the same can be said in Afghanistan and in Iraq. As far as hating us goes the terrorists, as well as most of our enemies, have always hated us whether we piss on them or not. What's important is we're making a big deal out of it - which only lends credence to an otherwise, minor, non-event. We need to save our outrage and scorn for an enemy that has a bad habit of torturing and beheading our troops as well as their own people and innocent victims worldwide - and spend less time worrying about upsetting the enemy. What we need to do is concentrate on killing the SOBs and destroying their potential to wage a cowardly war. Taking time out to beat up our Marines is what's counter productive. I haven't heard anything about the terrorists raising hell with their own over their cowardly, ragheaded, goat herders torturing and cutting off the heads of our troops. Have you? So the SOBs hate us? What's new? I suppose the bastards pulled off the 911 attack because they were fearful our troops might piss on them some day? Wake up! The Muslim terrorists are out to kill us infidels and destroy our way of life. Being nice to them isn't going to change a damn thing! The one thing they do respect is military force.
Jim

Col. Jim Miles TXSG Ret.