Hello 2012

Title: Fall Harley Issue HTML

·  Don't Delay!
·  Important Safety Recall!
·  Upgrade with Big Inches
·  Winter upgrades!
·  Latest and greatest!
·  It's never to early to shop for next year, right?!
·  Where's your muscle at?!
·  Bike Curious?
·  New year new Timmy

Hello 2012
 http://www.patriothd.com

Don't Delay!

Hey, it’s cold outside..why would I buy now?

During this generally cooler time of year we speak to customers who are asking us some version of the above question…so we thought we’d answer it for you.

More Time

More Bikes

More Warranty

More Financing

One of the best reasons to do your bike shopping during the “off-season” is that we simply have more time to spend with you. While we pride ourselves on doing a great job with all of our guests throughout the year we just have more time to spend when things are slower. Conversations can be longer and more relaxed with fewer distractions.

Our selection of Harley’s may be larger than anyone else around but it is still tighter during the season. During the winter it is easier for us to find you the bike you

want.

…and last (but not least) Mother Harley helps us out with some factory incentives! Once again Harley has an extension to the factory warranty giving you more protection at no extra charge. And Harley is offering qualified buyers an opportunity to get 3.9% financing! Obviously some restrictions apply but this is a great deal for those who qualify.

So what are you waiting for?...and ingraved invitation?

OK!

Important Safety Recall!

IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE FOR 2009 AND UP TOURING BIKES!

If you have a 2009, 2010, 2011 or early 2012 HD Touring bike, Harley has announced a Safety recall that affects your brakes and is very important to get fixed. We have performed quite a few repairs so far but not near as many as are out there and we want to encourage all riders affected to get this done as soon as possible.

We recognize that many riders may choose to wait and do this the next time the bike is in the shop; that will work fine as long as your rear brakes do not fail before then and spray DOT 4 fluid all over the rear of your bike in the process! Better to be safe than sorry- give us a call today or request an appointment online. As an incentive to get this done while our service department is in our slow season we are offering a free multi point safety inspection so you will ride home with the peace of mind that comes from knowing your Harley is in excellent condition.

If the colder weather is holding you back, consider using our pick up and delivery service; for our Patriot Premiere Maintenance customers we will cut that price in half for the recall or cover the whole thing if you are doing one of your services at the same time.

Help us help you...you do not want to become one of those who will call us up in April in a panic needing the recall performed today because your trip is tomorrow, do you?!

Upgrade with Big Inches

Winter upgrades!

Latest and greatest!

While you're working on your winter upgrades be sure to add custom wheels to the list! Whether you're going for an old-school or a new-school look or something completely different we've got what you're looking for! Come in and talk to our Parts Department about how to make your bike roll into the new year in style!

It's never to early to shop for next year, right?!

Where's your muscle at?!

On Saturday, January 7th, Patriot hosted the MDA Muscle Walk kick-off!

The team from MDA Muscle walk was here along with some of the families and supporters involved with the walk! There were alread 7 teams signed up during the walk and there are expected to be many more!

Click here to learn more!

This was the beginning of the countdown to the walk which will be held on March 24th at the George Mason University Field House! There will be a ride, lead by our HOG chapter afterwards!

Bike Curious?

New year new Timmy

Vivid Black!
Built for Zip!
Incredible deal!
If Darth Vader rode a Sportster…
Purple Haze!
Awesome Fat Boy!

Patriot Harley-Davidson, Inc.
Providing Unparalleled Expertise For The Ride Of Your Life.

Unsubscribe or update your email address.