Win a free TV commercial from Staples!

Title: Win a free TV commercial!
View on mobile device or browser  |  Win a free TV commercial!
Staples FAST and FREE SHIPPING on all orders.     |    Weekly Ad >
Win a free TV commercial to
promote your business. Staples is dedicated to helping small businesses
grow. That's why we're giving away 15 seconds of a Staples®
commercial to promote a real small business — maybe yours! Then
we'll air the spot in the winner's local market. That's a
$50,000 value and the perfect way to reach new customers. Don't miss
this exciting opportunity! Enter for your chance to win on Facebook.
Enter now.
INK & TONER  |  PAPER  |  OFFICE SUPPLIES  |  TECHNOLOGY  |  CLEANING & BREAKROOM  |  FURNITURE  |  COPY & PRINT  |  HOT DEALS
For questions or to order,
call 1-800-333-3330.

Find a store
Alexandria, VA

Email us >

Chat >

Request a catalog >

Get the Staples Mobile app.
Make sure this email doesn't end up in your junk folder. Add staples@e.staples.com to your address book. Update your email preferences here.

Unsubscribe. You can always come back.

Privacy Policy. Your email address is safe with us.

Staples Contract & Commercial, Inc., 500 Staples Drive, Framingham, MA 01702.