ConsumerReports.org Survey

Click here for a mobile version. If you are having trouble viewing images, Click here.
ConsumerReports.org
ConsumerReports.org

Dear Consumer:

Please participate in a survey about your experiences with
ConsumerReports.org. As one of our subscribers selected to
participate, any experiences you've had will help us with
this report.

Please click the link below to go to the survey.

Survey Link (click or copy/paste):
http://email.consumerreports.org/r/c/r?2.1.3JT.2W0.15q9Um.D0hIci..N.EdpW.1jOW.bW89MSZoPTEwNDU3MjAwMDA5ODcwMDAwMTA0NTcyMDAwMDk4NzAwMDAxMg%5f%5fCRMOJXe0

Upon conclusion of the survey, we will select
10 respondents to receive complimentary subscription
extensions to ConsumerReports.org®. We will notify all
winners by e-mail upon selection and awarding of extensions.

If you should have any questions or concerns, you can
e-mail me at research3@cro.consumer.org.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best wishes,

Michelle Leonard
Market Research Associate
Consumer Reports® National Research Center

Please note: This e-mail was sent from an automated address
that cannot reply to incoming e-mail, including customer
service inquiries. For faster service, simply click on the
appropriate help topic.

If you prefer not to participate in Consumer Reports surveys
that gather real-world consumer experiences and help people
deal more effectively with the marketplace, simply reply to this
message with the word "Unsubscribe" in the subject line
or click here to opt out.

© Copyright 2012 Consumers Union of U.S., Inc.
101 Truman Avenue, Yonkers, NY 10703