Fw: PISS ON THE TALIBAN!

Forwarded.
----- Original Message ----- From: Dave Hollenbeck
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2012 5:21 AM
Subject: PISS ON THE TALIBAN!

http://patriotnetworktv.com/editorials/pissonthem.html

Dutch White, U.S. Marines (Ret)

I suppose that if a person does not look forward to being shot at and possibly even be pissed on after his unsuccessful try at playing soldier, then maybe they should not be out there messin' with our Marines and our Army Special Forces types in the first place. It is not a sane, safe, nor sober thing to do.

The Taliban not only decapitate our people when we mess up and get captured by them, but they do it to their own people, as well.

They drag bodies of our dead American soldiers through the streets of their towns.

They beat and kick wounded, and even dead, American Soldiers bodies until they are nothing more than bloody pulps of flesh and bone.

They bury, up to their necks, and then stone their own women and young girls to death for the "offense" of merely showing their faces, or maybe just a bare ankle in public.

But then, you may have noticed, they cry like babies when some return hate makes its way back to them in the form of these four Marines taking a leak on some dead enemy bodies.

Oh, the horror. The sheer horror of the scene that lay before them. Four Marines in full combat gear, loaded for bear and taking no crap off anyone, taking a whiz on some slimy, murdering, thuggish, scum of the earth.

Well, screw all of those people that are protesting about the incident. Everyone surely should have gotten the word by now that the Marine Corps Grunts and Air Crewmen are not over there on some kind of mission of mercy, much less some kind of good-will tour. To the contrary, the Marines have a job to do and the devil himself best not stand in the way of these Marines accomplishing their mission(s). If they piss on some dead bodies of their enemy that were in the process of trying to kill them just scant seconds or minutes earlier, then so be it. More power to them. The bodies they pissed on are probably much cleaner now than they have been in months, maybe even years.

This is not something that I might personally do if I were over there with our Grunts right now (but, then again, I might. I don't know). It don't mean nothing. Means they needed to take a piss. BFD. Break out a ruler and swat the backs of their right hands two times apiece, order them to never do it again (strictly because of the public outcry it obviously causes in liberals), and then have them saddle up and get back out there on patrol. These men have work to do. The only person involved in this whole affair that should be reprimanded in any manner whatsoever is the idiot that thought it would be great fun to post it out on Youtube for the whole world to see. If anyone should be in trouble, it is he. Not the pee'ers that thought it was a good time to empty their bladders. Hindsight, of course, is always 20/20. I doubt that the person (read: idiot) that posted it to Youtube thinks it was such a good idea now.

I believe that it is high-time for the totally ineffective, totally gutless liberal progressives that are unsuccessfully trying to run this country to get the hell out of the business of trying to carry on a war. Any war, anywhere in the world. It is not what they do best, nor has it ever been. They cost us more lives than they save with their wimpish ways. They should just stick with being sleazy lawyers and sticking it to the American people every four years or every eight years when America screws up and lets them have another go at it. War is NOT what they do best. Just look at the ROE (Rules Of Engagement) in this war that they have handcuffed our Army, Marines, Navy, and Air Force with. The ROE and the Status Of Forces Agreement (SOFA) are totally unacceptable and are not the ROE or SOFA of a country that might expect to win a war at any time in the near future. In a war you go out and you kill all the bad guys you can find and you do your very best to break as many of his things as you possibly can. That is the whole idea about being engaged in a WAR. In a war there is always going to be collateral damage. Innocent people are going to die. That is just the way it is, and that is why, when discussing war, you normally hear the term: "War is hell!" I can vouch for that saying. I have personal knowledge of war being hell. Been there - done that.

When our country's servicemen and servicewomen are deployed somewhere overseas engaging the enemy in carrying out a mission that our nation has sent them over there to do, the citizens of our great country should go to the various airports and docks and see them off to rousing cheers and "good lucks" all around. They should give them all of the praise they can muster, cheering them on while they leave to go do whatever it is that they are setting out to accomplish for our country. Then, ideally, all of our Colonels and generals push all of the buttons that may be necessary to be pushed to carry out what our country expects them to do. Then, in due course, when our generals all decide that the war is over and that we have won, and not before then, it will be time to bring our warriors back home, their heads held high in triumph. After the triumphant return of all of our warriors the victory parades in the streets of America to honor them should begin. Then they should all be given 30 days basket (not off the books) leave. After their leave period is up they can then report back in to their respective duty stations around the country and begin training for the next time they may be called upon to travel overseas and go in harm's way.

If these four Marines that pissed on the dead enemy combatants need some disciplining, that is OK. So be it. But the disciplining process should be carried out in the privacy of their Company Commander's Office, and with the Company 1st Sergeant and the four men's Platoon Leader standing by at parade rest. Or, and strictly at the discretion of the Company Commander, the non-judicial punishment Uniform Code of Military Discipline Article 15 hearing (Office Hours) might possibly be pushed up the chain of command to the next higher authority, up to the Battalion Commander. It definitely should not reach Regimental level and most definitely should never be allowed to reach Division level. No, this needs to be cut off at the lowest possible convening authority. One reason, among many others, is that of maintaining the morale of the unit. The morale over there is plenty bad enough already from what I have heard.

As every former active duty and retired veteran already well knows, today's Soldiers and Marines are very busily looking over their shoulders every few seconds to make positively certain that there are no lawyers anywhere in the area observing what is taking place before putting their fingers in the trigger guards of their weapons to return fire while the bad guys are out there trying to kill them. Some of our warriors are dying over there because our men are many times too afraid to return fire because they think that they might possibly wind up in prison for the rest of their lives if a civilian gets hurt or killed during a firefight, and typically a firefight where the Taliban are known to use civilians as human shields to hide behind, cowards that they are, during their ambush attacks.

In no way should these four Marines be condemned in the main stream media, as they have been, before their legal proceedings even begin to take place, nor should they be used in an effort to make some slime-ball politician on the left side of the aisle back in Washington, DC look good by chastising them in news releases for all the world to see and hear.

We need more people like Congressman Allen West running things back there in our capitol, standing up for our Army troops and Marine Grunts all the time. God Bless Him for all his efforts. I wish him continued success. For the good of our country I believe that it is way past time to get rid of people like "RINO" Congressman John McCain, limp-wrist Congressman "Hanoi John" Kerry, and Congressman "admit defeat and bring our boys home" Dennis Kucinich types. Every one of them and all the politicos like them should all be replaced with JUST Allen West-type political leaders. Congressman West is the real deal.

If there are people that do not support our Marines and Special Forces types that are standing in harms way for our country overseas today, so that they (the protestors) do not have to, that is just fine and dandy with me. You don't have to. No harm-no foul. Feel free to go ahead and maintain that attitude for as long as you want to. But, you had best be on your knees every day of your life thanking these four men and all of the other Marines and Special Forces personnel like them. Thank God that there are such men as these out there trudging around in the dark of night and during the heat of the day in enemy territory, providing you with all those liberties and freedoms that you so much take for granted. One of those freedoms is the freedom that you have to express your disapproval of what many times takes place on the battlefields that our servicemen fight on from time to time. That is your right, but you need to think about it first. Consider the damage that you might do not only to our country in the eyes of the world as you express your weakness before them, but to our servicemen and servicewomen, as well. Yes, by all means, enjoy all of your freedoms. They have been, and are today, being bought and paid for daily by these four Marines in question right now, and by many more dedicated men and women just like them.

And, gents, that wraps up my "screed of the day" episode for today. I sincerely hope that you have enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoyed bringing it to you.

Have a great rest of the day.

Semper Fi, Dutch
U. S. Marines (Ret)