Reminder - MVB Brass for Sunday Jan 22nd.

MVB Brass -

A reminder that we are rehearsing tomorrow night (Sunday Jan 22nd) at Aldersgate, 7:30 p.m. Switching from Friday helped my travel schedule out this past week, thanks!

We'll talk some more about "best choices" for rehearsals ahead.

I am juggling some other group room needs at Aldersgate and don't know yet at this point if we will be in the choir room or one of the larger classrooms. If I don't have a followup email out before our rehearsal, I'll see you as the back door / or have a sign there for you.

Thanks

Ken