From Jerry Lipson

Hi, Marcellyn:  This is the follow-up I promised when we spoke on Saturday. As I said, Mike Ginsberg is seeking another term as chairman of the 8th Congressional District Republican Committee. The election will be at the district convention on Saturday, May 8, at the Bishop O'Connell High School in Arlington.

You were a delegate to the last district convention two years ago, and that is why I'm contacting you now, to ask that you be a delegate again this year, and that you support Mike, who has been a highly creative and active chairman. Remember the "Retire Jim Moran"  campaign with yard signs and  bumper stickers from 2010? That was his idea. It got a lot of attention and made Moran very unhappy. I'll be back in touch later with details on how to sign up as a delegate. If you have any questions, please holler. My email is lojer7747@aol.com. Meanwhile,

All the best

Jerry Lipson

BTW: This year's convention will also elect three delegates to the Republican National Convention in Florida, plus members of the Virginia Republican State Central Committee, among others. 'Twill be a busy and interesting session.