Fw: Marine triple amputee, and we want to talk peace with the Taliban?

Forwarded. When Sgt Hutchins and the
Pendleton 8 went on their mission to get
rid of a terrorist, known to be planting
IED's., their mission went terribily wrong,
as did SSgt Wuterich's. What SSgt Wuterich
and his squad did and what Sgt Hutchins and
his squad did, WAS NOT WRONG. You either
kill or be killed. You are not sent out their to
play "patty cake" with the enemy. You are sent
out there to hunt down the enemy and kill him.
If you don't, he will kill you, if he gets the chance.

I think many of our Senior Officer's today, lose
sight of and the purpose of a combat mission,
possibly, because they have never had to "lock on".
They seem too ready to criticize their troops,
when something goes wrong, rather than support
them.

Semper fi,
Don Greenlaw

----- Original Message ----- From: <mjgreen@kc.rr.com>