Inspirational speakers, exceptional sessions. Get it all at the SHRM 2012 Annual Conference & Exposition.

Title: SHRM Conference Opportunities

Click here to view this message as HTML in your browser.

  v5_header_1.jpg v5_atlanta_1.jpg          v5_logo.jpg
  v5_header_2.jpg v5_header_3.jpg v5_atlanta_2span.jpg

v5_beEntertained.jpg

Each year, we build an HR conference that provides you with the most comprehensive education, networking and professional development available in the world. But we haven’t forgotten the fun! SHRM is thrilled to present comedian and actor Jerry Seinfeld as our Tuesday Night Entertainer.

One ticket is included in your conference registration.

Jerry Seinfeld
     Condoleezza Rice Jim Collins Tom Brokaw

CONDOLEEZZA
RICE

Secretary of State (2005 - 2009)
JIM
 COLLINS

Best-Selling Author & Business Strategist

TOM
BROKAW

Legendary
Newsman

As you advance through your career, it is essential to your success that you maintain your competitive edge by staying RELEVANT, INNOVATIVE, and INFLUENTIAL. In today’s unpredictable business world, gaining this advantage over your competition is more important — and more difficult — than it’s ever been. You must arm yourself with the knowledge you’ll need to be prepared for the future.

Our 2012 Annual Conference and Exposition is tailored to your needs as an HR professional, and features a curriculum that is relevant, practical and immediately applicable. What you learn in Atlanta will prepare you to return to your office with THE TOOLS AND RESOURCES YOU’LL NEED in the days, months, and years ahead to manage your team, organization and career as effectively as possible.

There is ample opportunity to hear from our world-renowned keynoters, network with your peers from around the globe, visit the Exposition Hall and enjoy all that Atlanta has to offer.  And don't forget to upgrade to our PREMIUM PACKAGE, which provides unlimited on-demand/ online access, 24 hours a day, seven days a week to sessions from the Annual Conference.

BE THERE.

This email may contain advertisements.

The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world's largest association devoted to human resource management. Representing more than 250,000 members in over 140 countries, the Society serves the needs of HR professionals and advances the interests of the HR profession. Founded in 1948, SHRM has more than 575 affiliated chapters within the United States and subsidiary offices in China and India. Visit SHRM Online at www.shrm.org.
Society for Human Resource Management | 1800 Duke Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314-3499 USA
PHONE (800) 283-7476 (US only) +1 703 548-3440 (International) |
shrm@shrm.org | www.shrm.org
Forward to a friend | Change your email preferences | Unsubscribe | Privacy Statement

©2012 SHRM. All rights reserved.