2012 Greater Washington Employer Benefit and Work/Life Survey - Now Open!

We are pleased to announce that The Greater Washington Employer Benefit Survey is NOW Open!  As most of you know, the survey has become an essential tool for over 500 local employers to benchmark their benefit programs against competitors, gaining valuable information to attract and retain top talent.  Unlike others, our survey is truly local and is free of charge if you participate.

For more details, please visit:  Greater Washington Employer Benefit Survey.

What to expect in for 2012?
• Assess the impact of Health Care Reform on the local marketplace
• Data available for specific industry and employer size groups
• Information on current trends in Wellness, Voluntary Benefits, and Medical Renewal Cost Containment Strategies

The survey should take about 30 minutes to complete. If you want to get a head start on gathering the data for some of the questions, a pdf of last year’s survey will be available on our webpage in the coming weeks.

Please feel free to reach out to Chris Bartnik at chris.bartnik@wellsfargo.com if you have any questions regarding the 2012 survey.

2012 Sponsors: The survey is conducted by Wells Fargo Insurance Services in conjunction with several local human resource organizations, including WTPF - The Business Forum for HR Professionals, Dulles SHRM, NOVA SHRM, the HR Consortium, and HRLF.

NOVA SHRM respects your privacy!
This communication is sent only to people who have requested it. To make sure it is not mistakenly blocked in the future by your spam-blocker, please add 'email_watch@omnimagnet.net' and 'webmaster@novashrm.org' to your approved-senders-list.
If for any reason you no longer wish to receive our newsletter, click on the following link: