Your Dividend Miles e-Statement

Title: Your Dividend Miles e-Statement
Please add dividendmiles@myusairways.com to your personal address book to ensure delivery. Please do not reply to this email.
US Airways - Dividend Miles
Book travel Travel tools Dividend Miles Mileage specials US Airways Vacations
MARCELYN ATWOOD
Dividend Miles #: 47N0U70
Member since: 1998
Activity: 12/01/2011 - 12/31/2011
Last activity date: 12/30/2011
Beginning balance: 38,662
Miles deposited: 7,618
Miles debited: 0
Ending balance: 46,280
2011 Preferred miles: 22,995
2011 Preferred segments: 16
To keep your account active, earn miles before 06/29/2013
Go to your account
Earn more miles Buy miles
It's better to be Gold Preferred
Now, you can buy any level of Preferred status and enjoy more of the good stuff like unlimited upgrades, checked bag fees waived and bonus miles. Buy up to Preferred.

Dividend Miles program changes
We’ve made some changes to mileage upgrades, award travel fees and more. Learn about the changes.

Think upgrade…now 640 more First Class flights daily
We’ve finished updating 110 of our regional jets with First Class. This means we now offer seamless, same-class service to over 85 more destinations. And if you’re Preferred, you can enjoy complimentary upgrades on 640 more flights each day. Learn more.

Bahamas Bahamas savings – Get up to a $400 instant credit
What used to be home to marauding pirates and rum smugglers is now a relaxing haven for vacationers. Book your Bahamas vacation today and get up to a $400 credit instantly.
Learn more.
1800Flowers 25 miles for every $1 you spend on romantic Valentine's Day gifts
Hilton Honors Earn triple miles at Hilton now through March 31, 2012
Alamo Save up to 25% and earn double miles with Alamo
Lasik Plus Start the new year off with a new view and 30,000 miles
Marriott New heights + more miles: Earn up to 50,000 bonus miles
Teleflora Earn 15 miles for every $1 you spend on flowers every day
Super Shuttle Winter garage sale: Double miles + 10% off roundtrip rides
Dollar Earn triple miles and have triple the fun
USA Today Subscribe to USA TODAY and earn up to 2,300 miles
La Quinta Get triple miles when you stay at any La Quinta
FTD Earn 15 miles for every $1 you spend on flowers & gifts
US Airways MasterCard®
US Airways Debit Card
US Airways is on Twitter

*Terms & conditions: Additional terms and conditions apply. Click each offer for details. Option to reactivate your account with a US Airways credit card or debit card is available only to applicants who are citizens or permanent residents of the United States. In order to reinstate miles as part of the credit/debit card offer, member must apply, be approved and make at least one qualifying purchase. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated. ©2012 US Airways.

Subscription information: THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT. You have received this message because your email address, PUCKWOOD@COMCAST.NET, is subscribed to the "E-Statement" email at usairways.com. Manage your subscriptions with your Dividend Miles account number 47N0U70 and password, or unsubscribe from this email. Allow up to five days for your name to be removed.

We are committed to protecting your privacy. Your information is kept private and confidential. For information about our privacy policy visit usairways.com.

Please do not reply to this email, it is not monitored. If you'd like to contact us, please visit our website.

111 W. Rio Salado Pkwy, Tempe, AZ 85281 | Copyright US Airways | All rights reserved.