To: Donald Greenlaw
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 11:31 AM
Subject: Fact or Fiction: Congressional Benefits

Having trouble viewing this message below? Open in a web browser.

Take Action | Access Member Benefits | Connect with MOAA | Chapters | Publications | Media Center | About MOAA

           Join  |  Manage Email Subscription
    January 25, 2012
           Dear Captain Greenlaw,

What keeps you up at night? For us, here at MOAA, itâs making sure your military benefits arenât reduced in the next round of budget cuts. We share this concern in this monthâs issue of Military Officer, where youâll find our annual letter featuring background on why your legislators need to hear from you and the steps you can take to contact them. Weâd also like to learn about your involvement in the process through the annual membership survey. Your response to this survey is confidential. Weâll share the results of the annual member survey in upcoming issues of the magazine.

           Featured Article

     Fact or Fiction: Congressional Benefits

MOAA sees plenty of claims about congressional compensation and benefits. We try to sort out the facts from the fiction.

           An âExtra Special Interest Groupâ

In his January "As I See It" column, MOAA Government Relations Director Col. Steve Strobridge, USAF-Ret., asks whether MOAA and its partners deserve the distinction of being labeled a "special-interest group." His answer might surprise you.

           Homefront â What You Need to Know About Domestic Violence

Learn the signs of domestic violence, and find helpful resources tailored to military families.

          Calling All Military Photographers

Submit your military service-related photographs for a chance to win a cash prize of $500 and have your work published in the July 2012 issue of Military Officer.

           Observation Post â Protecting Military Consumers

As an assistant director in the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, Holly Petraeus is working to educate, empower, and protect servicemembers and their families.

           Overseas Voting
           Find out what you need to do to make sure your vote counts!

News Exchange is published bi-weekly by MOAA, 201 N. Washington Street, Alexandria, VA 22314.

           Â2012 MOAA, All rights reserved.

MOAA - Military Officers Association of America
One Powerful Voice.Â
201 N. Washington Street
Alexandria, VA 22314

This message was intended for: dgreenlaw@cox.net
You were added to the system April 22, 2008. For more information
click here.
Update your preferences | Unsubscribe