Title: Meet Sevrin Szapiaczan

 Dance Studio Lioudmila
18 Roth Street, 2nd Floor
Alexandria, VA 22314
703 751 8868

Meet Sevrin Szapiaczan

SEVRIN PICS BIO 2

 Sevrin Szapiaczan Biography

Dance Studio Lioudmila proudly presents our newest instructor joining the team, Sevrin Szapiaczan.  As the instructor who taught Kirstie Alley in preparation for DWTS, Sevrin comes to us with extensive knowledge in both the International and American categories.  He has been dancing and competing in the International Standard and Latin divisions since the age of ten and once he moved to the U.S., also taught and competed in both American Smooth and Rhythm.  Not only does his dancing get the attention of both students and judges, he has a personality that will keep you laughing while you learn. His ability to teach the hardest patterns and techniques in a simple way makes his students always coming back for more.  He teaches from beginner levels to advanced and specializes in competitive dancing for amateur women, making them look sexy and confident on the dance floor.  In addition to his dancing and teaching background, Sevrin has the rare quality of choreographing show routines for his students that let his students shine! So lets make our newest team member feel as welcome as possible!!!

Reserve your free private lesson 703 751 8868 or attend  his first group class, Intl Samba,  on Monday Feb. 13 at 7 pm at our regular low every day price.

 Dance Studio Lioudmila 703.751.8868 18 Roth Street Alexandria, VA 22314

Click to view this email in a browser

Dance Studio Lioudmila
18 roth St, 2nd floor
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
US

Try Email Marketing with VerticalResponse!