ANCC Arlington Clubhouse Parking & Valet Updates

img
1700 Army Navy Drive â Arlington, VA 22202 â (703) 521-6800
www.ancc.org

Arlington Clubhouse Parking & Valet Updates

As of Tuesday, 3 January, the main parking lot in front of the Clubhouse became part of the construction area.  We will have 15 parking spots and 7 handicap spaces in this area.  Additional parking will continue to be available in the North Parking area.  Please click here to see the Parking Plan for the one-week period starting on Saturday, 28 January through Friday, 3 February. We will update you via email and on ANCCâs website for any updates and changes to this Parking Plan.

A weekly Construction Status Report is now available on ANCCâs website.  This report lists significant construction related activities along with photos.  Please click here to see the weekly Construction Report.

We have added complimentary valet parking service for Members and guests.  Valet service hours will vary depending on the size of scheduled Club events and activities.  This service will help us park up to an additional 30 cars in our parking areas.  Your experience at Army Navy Country Club is very important to us and we continue to work on ways to enhance your experience.

  • The Sun Room will remain closed for the entire month of January.  The Dive Inn will remain closed for the entire month of January and February.
  • On Wednesday, 1 February, we have events from 6:30 to 7:30 PM with expected attendance of 86 people.
  • On Thursday, 2 February, we have an event from 5:00 to 9:00 PM with expected attendance of 200 people.

Valet parking will be available:

  • Tuesday, 31 January from 4:30 to 11:00 PM
  • Wednesday, 1 February from 5:30 to 10:00 PM
  • Thursday, 2 February from 3:45 to 10:00 PM
  • Friday, 3 February from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM
  • Sunday, 5 February from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM

Sign up for the âArlington Clubhouse Parking Updatesâ Opt-In email list to receive these weekly updates by  email by clicking here.

Click Here to Stop future Mailings