To: "Don Greenlaw" <dgreenlaw@cox.net>
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 9:58 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: Iraq vows Haditha raid legal action:

Don,

Thanks for sending this. Your friend is right, the late Lance Corporal's family should sue the government of Iraq or the insurgents or whoever for his death then. My son the former Marine and Army Reserve soldier has told me to ask our elected officials each time I sent them a letter about another American serviceman or woman being murdered or a victim of attempted murder in Iraq or Afghanistan, to ask: (now just Afghanistan)

"HAVE WE CAPTURED AND HELD ACCOUNTABLE THOSE AFGHANS WHO MURDERED OR ATTEMPTED TO MURDER OUR BOYS?"

There is never any accountability on their end!

Same with this case.

"HAVE WE CAPTURED AND HELD ACCOUNTABLE THOSE IRAQIS WHO MURDERED LANCE CPL. TERRAZAS?"

Can any of our elected officials or generals answer this?

Did they spend any time in the last 6 years determining who murdered Lcpl Terrazas?

Is the person or persons who murdered him walking free now?

Was there any concern or attempt to capture or kill the Iraqi responsible for his death?

I never have heard who was responsible for killing Lcpl Terrazas and it they have been captured and held accountable?

Good suggestion on your friend's part: the Terrazas family should demand compensation from Iraq.

---- Don Greenlaw <dgreenlaw@cox.net> wrote:
Forwarded.

Semper fi,
Don Greenlaw