From: Puckett and Atwood <puckwood@comcast.net>
To: Jennifer Hunt <hunt_jennifer@yahoo.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 7:15 PM
Subject: Re: FYI

Hi Jennifer, I'm not sure I want to read anyone else.  The entire media approach is completely wrong - again the only people that know the truth is the defense team and Frank.  I was so exhausted, in all ways included emotionally, that trying to rewrite the draft letter last Wednesday was completely impossible.  I threw up my hands in despair.  Neal took it and smoothed it out and then sent it to you.

I didn't realize exactly how exhausted I was until I flew home on Thursday.  I think I'm just going to write the book and get it done in a very short time.  I am going to let Neal deal with the selling of it and smoothing it.  That will be his problem.  I think we can't truly be done with the case until the book is written.

I also pulled something in my back yesterday and it hurts.  That's really the first time I have done something like thatâ

How are you?  Marcy