To: Don Greenlaw
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 1:54 PM
Subject: Fw: MILTARY: Marine Corps knew it faced long odds in Wuterich prosecution

Here's your email with clean link

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Don Greenlaw <dgreenlaw@cox.net>
To: Babu Kaza <babu_kaza@hotmail.com>; Allen. West <abw_diver@yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 1:44 PM

Forwarded. I totally agree with the below
analysis submitted by the lady from the
Long Beach, Ca. area. I, too wonder what
they are hiding concerning the Sgt Hutchins
(Pendleton 8) Squad Leader PERSECUTION, in
connection with the Hamdania Incident.
Persons, such as Sgt Hutchins, have now
been labled as "POI" (Persons of Interest).
Allegedly, by folks, at the Pentagon. Now that
SOFA (Status of Forces Agreement) has expired
and all of our troops are out of Iraq, who cares
what the Iraqi gov't thinks?

Somebody in Congress has to take this crew
in the Pentagon to task. I personally think these
PC's are over-stepping their bounds and are
drunk with power.

Semper fi,
Don Greenlaw