[vapg9] WARNING ORDER Mission 7 Feb Sterling VA USA CPL WWII veteran

Riders,

Have a need for an RC for 7 Feb for a mission in Sterling VA for deceased WWII Veteran. This will be flag line at both the church 46833 Harry Byrd Highway, Sterling, VA 20164, and honors at graveside at the Sterling cemeteryFull-screen 45835 West Church Road, Sterling, Virginia, 20167.

Details to follow. I am out of town and really need someone to step in for me.

Lee

--
Lee Gazzano
Patriot Guard Riders

Those who serve DESERVE, HONOR, RESPECT and THANKS