To: BILLY EISENBEISS
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 5:23 PM
Subject: FW: Texas Navy

sent from BOBSPURSUIT@gmail.com

From: Robert Haworth [mailto:RHaworth@upstreamenergy.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 2:42 PM
To: Ann Haworth; John P. DeGomez, Esq.; Bob James; Kevin Kelly; Alan Cook
Subject: Texas Navy

As many know, we here in Texas have a border problem. Falcon Lake is a lake that

borders Texas and Mexico . Last year several boaters were killed by drug cartel folks

from the other side. We are now aware that the automatic weapons used in the killings

were probably from "Fast and Furious". When Texas joined the Union as a sovereign

Nation in 1836 we retained the right to have a Navy to ward off the Mexicans since the

United States refused to protect us. This is our first Naval vessel of this century, small

but potent. It will soon be safe to fish and boat on the Lake Falcon this summer.

Just about every Texan is be prepared to be in a gun fight, and you can't have enough guns.

           The TEXAS DPS - New 36 ft. Patrol/Gunboat
[pictured at the Homer Garrison Law Enforcement Academy in Austin ]

Designed and built to patrol Falcon Lake . . . The armaments onboard Include 5 - static mounted [2 dual & 1 single] FN M240B 7.62ï51 mm NATO Light machine guns, 2 - Barrett .50 BMG Sniper Rifles, and other assorted
           5.56 rifles, 9mm submachine guns, and grenade launchers.

           MEXICAN PIRATES ? . . . . . . . . . . . ."Bring 'em on !"

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image

JPEG image