A Special Message from Brian Dickson, SVP of Professional Development & Strategic Partnerships at SHRM

Title: SHRM Conference Opportunities

Click here to view this message as HTML in your browser.

Annual Simple Header

February 2, 2012

Dear Marcelyn,

In this time of uncertainty and volatility in global markets, there is one thing you can be sure of - the value of the SHRM Annual Conference & Exposition. This premier conference is the most anticipated HR event of the year. And if you register by this Friday, February 3, you'll get the most value for your investment and save before the price increases.

Held this year in beautiful Atlanta (home to almost as many Zagat-rated restaurants as Fortune 500 companies), June 24 - 27, 2012, the Annual Conference features an educational program that goes beyond basic HR information and provides a curriculum that is relevant, practical, and immediately applicable to your workplace, so you're fully prepared for even the most unpredictable future.

Our keynote lineup will provide you with an invaluable opportunity to hear from some of the most influential people in the world: Condoleezza Rice, Jim Collins, and Tom Brokaw will all take the stage in Atlanta, and provide an inspiring and engaging backdrop to the days of intensive learning.   Our sessions - over 200 of them! - combine innovative solutions with essential HR fundamentals, meaning that you are getting everything you and your organization will need in the days, months and even years ahead.  Our Masters Series speakers are some of the most well-respected business strategists around; don't miss this chance to hear from Dr. Teresa Amabile, Ted C. Fishman, and the inimitable Patrick Lencioni.

In addition to our solid, proven program, the Annual Conference features the SHRM Exposition, the most comprehensive HR marketplace in the world, exceptional in-person and online networking, and even a bit of fun - don't forget that our Tuesday night entertainer this year is none other than Jerry Seinfeld.  This conference also provides a significant number of your valuable recertification credits. Plus, there's our popular Premium Package upgrade, which can increase your recertification earnings by up to 20 credits.

As a business leader myself, I cannot stress enough how important this Annual Conference will be to your career, your department and your organization.  I urge you to register online by this Friday, February 3 to get the best rates. The Annual Conference will provide you with the competitive edge that you need as we look into an uncertain future.  Please join me, and thousands of your colleagues, by registering for this important event.  I look forward to seeing you in Atlanta.

Sincerely,

Brian Dickson
Senior Vice President, Professional Development & Strategic Partnerships
Society for Human Resource Management

This email may contain advertisements.

The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world's largest association devoted to human resource management. Representing more than 250,000 members in over 140 countries, the Society serves the needs of HR professionals and advances the interests of the HR profession. Founded in 1948, SHRM has more than 575 affiliated chapters within the United States and subsidiary offices in China and India. Visit SHRM Online at www.shrm.org.
Society for Human Resource Management | 1800 Duke Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314-3499 USA
PHONE (800) 283-7476 (US only) +1 703 548-3440 (International) |
shrm@shrm.org | www.shrm.org
Forward to a friend | Change your email preferences | Unsubscribe | Privacy Statement

©2012 SHRM. All rights reserved.