Announcing the Launch Date of Your lexis.com(R) Interface Enhancements

On Wednesday, December 1, lexis.com® interface enhancements arrive to your desktop. To ensure delivery, please add lexisnexis@email.lexisnexismail.com to your address book. View Web version >>
LexisNexis® Research Solutions
Mark Your Calendar for Wednesday, December 1—
The Day lexis.com® Interface Enhancements Arrive to Your Desktop

Recently, we announced that new enhancements are coming to your lexis.com® interface that will help streamline your research and provide greater value to your subscription. Your launch date will be Wednesday, December 1.

At that time, you can start to enjoy the benefits of enhancements inspired by customers just like you. We listened when you said you wanted fewer clicks to critical content & better value. You’ll see not only a new look to your interface, but also:
  • Streamlined research with fewer clicks and tabs
    Helps save you time and improves efficiency
  • Open Web legal information through Lexis® Web
    Helps ensure you don’t miss critical content
  • Greater value
    Gives you more for your research dollars
Would You Like to See the New Interface Enhancements Today?
For screen shots, literature, tutorials and more go to:
www.lexisnexis.com/newlook

Important reminder: you do not need to change a thing to enjoy the benefits of these new enhancements. Your preferences and subscription pricing stays the same. If you have questions, or need additional help, please call our customer support line at 1.800.543.6862.
LexisNexis®
Law Firms Corporate & Professional Risk & Information Analytics Academic Government
This message is an advertisement or solicitation from LexisNexis, 9443 Springboro Pike, Miamisburg, OH 45342. If you do not wish to receive commercial e-mail messages from LexisNexis, use this link to unsubscribe or manage your e-mail preferences.

Please DO NOT reply to this e-mail. For customer support inquiries, please call 1-800-543-6862 or visit our Contact Us page.

LexisNexis, Lexis, lexis.com and the Knowledge Burst logo are registered trademarks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used under license.

LexisNexis Privacy and Security Statement | Copyright © 2010 LexisNexis, a division of Reed Elsevier Inc.
All rights reserved. 139251a