AAJ Seeks Your Feedback

The American Association for Justice (AAJ), formerly ATLA has requested your participation in a member research survey that McKinley Marketing is conducting on behalf of AAJ. Your input is essential as AAJ continues to look for ways to provide a valued and meaningful membership experience. All survey results are anonymous, and thus we encourage you to provide your candid feedback.

We ask that you please take a few minutes of your time to complete the following survey on behalf of AAJ. It will require approximately 15 minutes to complete. The survey will close at 5:00pm EST on Monday, July 12th.

Thank you in advance for your continued support of AAJ.

Please click the hyperlink below to participate in the survey. For best results, please ensure that your "cookies" are enabled and that you use Internet Explorer as your web browser. If you are unable to access the survey by clicking on the link below, please copy and paste the URL address into your web browser.

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=U2FPC2LYZ7TG

OPT OUT | Learn More

If you do not wish to receive further survey invitations from this sender, click the link below.
Zoomerang will permanently remove you from this sender's survey invitation mailing list.

I do not want to receive any more Zoomerang survey invitations from this sender.