Monumental engineering challenges require a superior solution

Title: SolidWorks Corporation

Every day, there are new technological breakthroughs in battery, solar, wind, clean coal, harnessing ocean currents, and other emerging energy fields.

We recognize that as alternative energy designers and CAD managers you face a unique set of challenges. Are you looking for ways to:

  • Compress R&D and design timelines so you can get your products to market faster?

  • Test out innovative new ideas virtually before spending thousands of dollars on expensive prototypes?

  • Keep your development and manufacturing costs low in order to appeal to buyers, investors and government agencies?

If the answer to any of these questions is YES, then SolidWorks just might be the right solution for you.

From hydrogen powered fuel cells to radical new automobile designs, engineers are using SolidWorks to bring their green visions to life. We invite you to learn more in these informative videos.

Watch SolidWorks Video

WATCH THE VIDEOS>>

Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp.
300 Baker Avenue
Concord, MA 01742 USA
Email: info@solidworks.com

This is a commercial email to promote the products and services of Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp.

To change the types of communications you receive, or to discontinue receiving email from Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp., please use this link: http://www.solidworks.com/preferences/.

Forward email

Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to haytham@puckettfaraj.com by updates@worldofrenewables.com.

Pangea Digital Media Ltd. | The Nook | Business Park | Essex | United Kingdom