[criminal] RE: criminal digest: AAJ reception and meeting

I will be out of the office on secured leave until July 6, 2010 and not available to check my email or return telephone calls.  Your case is important to me, but I will not be available during this time.  Please contact either of my assistants with any pressing questions: Heather Cochran (hcochran@teddyandmeekins.com) or
Donna Self (dself@teddyandmeekins.com)
704-487-1234

--Daniel Talbert
Before replying, *PLEASE*, delete all instruction lines.