Don't Miss Our Top-Notch CLE Programs at the Annual Meeting---ABA Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section

Title: ABA - TIPS : Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section
Can't View This Page? Click Here | About TIPS

Don't Miss Our Top-Notch Annual Meeting CLE Programs

Join the ABA Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section (TIPS) at the 2010 ABA Annual Meeting in beautiful San Francisco! We will be offering an outstanding line-up of quality CLE programs, featuring diverse panels that will discuss timely topics of interest for all lawyers. We assure you that you will gain a variety of perspectives on the topics presented, share ideas with attorneys in similar fields of practice, sharpen your skills, and pick up a practice tip or two, all in addition to earning CLE credits.

Plan to attend our Annual Meeting CLE programs, which are listed below, and make sure to register soon and purchase your All-Access CLE Badge for the Annual Meeting!

For more information on the Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Section click here.

TIPS CLE Programs

Negotiating with the King and Overcoming Other Nasty Obstacles in Mediation

What's New In Communication Technology Litigation

ERISA Survey of the Federal Circuits – A Practitioner’s Guide to Emerging Issues

Resolving Catastrophic Multi-Party Construction Insurance Cases: Is Mega-Million Dollar Litigation Necessary? Plus Additional Insured Issues Arising out of the Gulf Oil Catastrophe - Excess Insurers Challenging BP Additional Insured Claims

Legal Research Made Easy---FREE CLE Program

Financial Fraud Litigation: The Issues Confronting Professionals, Directors, Officers and Their Insurers

Fighting the Trustee - Litigating Real Property Issues in Bankruptcy Following the Market Collapse

What Price Love? Mass Tort Actions and Animals

The Brave New World of Globalization of Regulation and Litigation: Challenges presented in United States Regulation and Litigation of Foreign Designed and Manufactured Products

The Murder of Vincent Chin

Art and Law in the 21st Century

Voir Dire in Bits & Bytes: Using Technology and Cutting Edge Techniques in Jury Selection

For more information on TIPS Annual Meeting Programs and Events, click here.

To register for the Annual Meeting and purchase an All-Access CLE Badge, click here.

www.abanet.org/tips

Your e-mail address will only be used within the ABA and its entities. We do not sell or rent e-mail addresses to anyone outside the ABA.

Update your profile | Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy

American Bar Association | 321 N Clark | Chicago, IL 60654 | 1-800-285-2221