Our Master Wine Tasting Event Returns

Title: The Capital Grille
To view this email as a webpage Click Here
The Capital Grille

Private Dining | Reservations | Gift Cards | Menus | Restaurant Locator

Our Master Wine Tasting Event Returns
10 hand-selected wines for $25 per person
This summer, Master Sommelier George Miliotes has again assembled an impressive collection
of wines for you to to savor with dinner. Some are famous wines you may know, others are insider
wines you’ll want to know, and all are being uncorked for your tasting pleasure.

Image of wine bottles
June 7 – July 25
Wines of California, Italy
and New Zealand
10 remarkable wines from around the globe.
Sample from one, two, or all three regions.
On July 26, the event will continue with wines
of California, Spain and Australia.
Take a Table-Side Tour
Allow our knowledgeable servers to recommend food pairings and guide you on a sommelier-like tasting to compare and contrast the wines from each region.
Learn more and reserve your table
FaceBook FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
Twitter FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

601 Pennsylvania Ave, NW I Washington, DC I 202 737 6200

This e-mail is intended for recipients 21 years of age and older. If you are younger than 21, please unsubscribe to future mailings.