Donât miss outâ10% OFF any vehicle and moreâ

Title: Thrifty Great Deals

Enjoy 10% off any weekly rental
Trouble viewing? View web page.
Thrifty Car Sales | Thrifty Airport Parking

Deals Reservations Locations Our Cars Thrifty.com
Saves you money
Mid-size Car Any car. One hot discount.

Take 10% off any weekly rental at participating U.S. locations through June 8th, 2010.

  Book Now   Go

An SUV for less

Rent a Mid-size SUV for just $39.99/day or $209.99/week at participating U.S. locations.

Mid-size SUV
Learn More >

Our Best Rate Guarantee

Best Rate Guaranteed

Find a better Thrifty rate anywhere else on the web and we will match it and take 10% off.

Learn More >

Another Cardmember privilege

Save 10% when you use any American Express® card.

American Express®
Learn More >

Double rewards, just like that.

Southwest Rapid Rewards

Earn double Southwest Rapid Rewards® credit when you rent a Compact car or larger vehicle for three days or more.

Learn More >
Additional Deals

Nationwide

  Compact car $139.99/week

Nationwide

  Minivan $279.00/week

Maui, HI

  Compact car $24.99/day

Latin America

  5% off any vehicle
Find more Great Deals!
Want to share our Great Deals? Forward to a Friend Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Deals Reservations Locations Our Cars My Blue Chip Travel Center

Unsubscribe  |  Privacy Policy  |  Questions & Comments

Did you receive this email from a friend? Sign up now.

You have received this email because you elected to have it sent to you. Please add thriftycarrental@email.thrifty.com to your address book to ensure our emails reach your inbox.

Early return or late return fees may apply if you return the vehicle before or after the reserved due date.

© 2010 Thrifty Rent-A-Car System, Inc. and Thrifty.com are registered trademarks of Thrifty, Inc. All rights reserved.

5310 E. 31st Street Tulsa, OK 74135-0250  1-800-THRIFTY (847-4389)