Re: Rieback Medical Legal Consultants, Inc. - FREE SUMMARY REVIEW

http://www.readyshare.com/Users/rmlc@medicalexpert-com/rmlc-sharp.jpg
Rieback Medical Legal Consultants, Inc.

772 NW 100th Terrace  Fort Lauderdale, FL 33324  Phone: 954-472-1825  Fax: 954-476-9457

  1. Colon Rectal Surgery
  2. Plastic Surgery
  3. Hepatology
  4. Gastroenterology
  5. Surgical Critical Care
  6. Critical Care Nursing
  7. Forensic Pathology
  8. Neuro Pathology
  9. Internal Medicine
  10.  Pulmonology
  11.  Hospitalist
  12. General Surgery

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at any time.

Thank you.

Ellen J. Rieback, R.N.
Director

Rieback Medical Legal Consultants, Inc.

rmlc@medicalexpert.com
www.medicalexpert.com

954-472-1825

If you choose not to receive any future emails, please reply and indicate the email address that you want removed.

May 11, 2010

My free summary program has been a tremendous success. So, it is my pleasure to once again offer you several of my highly credentialed experts to assist you in reviewing your potential claims. There will be no fee to you for this preliminary review.

Please provide a short concise summary of your client’s medical history leading up to the medical mal practice incident. Please include age, diagnosis and outcome as well as your concerns.

After I receive your summary, I will forward it to the appropriate physician. He will send me his response which will be forwarded to you. Hopefully this will be helpful to you in deciding whether your case is worth further investigation. Please remember to put your contact information.

The physicians available at this time are:

http://www.templatezone.com/App/HIE4/US-English/images/Classic_Crosshatch_Letterhead_i01.gif

http://www.templatezone.com/App/HIE4/US-English/images/Classic_Crosshatch_Letterhead_i02.gif